Do you have a podcast or twitch stream you want to shout to the world about?
Do you have an article about gaming, running a game, or anything else in the world of TTRPGs that you want others to read?
Do you have a cracking review whether it is an older game or newly released?
Do you have a new game out and what to show off a preview?
Well here we are! A new space for you to bring it to the world’s stage! This would be a dull zine if only one person made it all so we are looking for articles, reviews, etc but we are also looking for folk who want to get involved. Whether you are a layout wizard, media maestro, or just hit by bardic inspiration to write then please get in contact!
Article Submission Guidelines
At Never Mind the Dice Rolls magazine we welcome articles, reviews, and adventures from everyone. You do not need to have any formal writing experience, or have been published elsewhere to write for the magazine, just a love of TTRPGs.
We currently now pay £25 per article, the zine has reached a point where it can pay something towards writing, this amount will change as the zine grows in popularity. In the future we hope to be able to pay a rate per word.
If you are interested in writing for us then please get in contact! We require a brief outline of the article/review/adventure you would like to write. If you have any doubts about whether something is suitable, go ahead and send it anyway. We want to create a varied magazine about anything TTRPG, if you find it interesting then the chances are most of us will.
To this end, we are keen to support our writers by including name credits, websites, twitter handles etc. for readers to link directly to them.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us.
Please Read Before Submitting
- We are after anything to do with TTRPGs
- As a general guide, our feature articles range from 500 words to 1,500 words.
- Any promotional-based articles should be clearly written as such, telling folk about your new TTRPG coming out is cool but has to be an interesting article too!
- Be aware that if your work is selected for inclusion, it will appear in both our printed magazine and online version. By submitting to us you consent for this use.
- Please make sure you own the copyright to anything you submit.